.jpg)
Mommy, Nyla & Caleb having picture fun!
.jpg)
Nyla playing with play dough!
.jpg)
Caleb doing the same thing, different color!
.jpg)
Daddy & Joshua...sharing a moment. So sweet.
.jpg)
Joshua...giving off his charmer smile.
.jpg)
Nyla & Caleb....just being twins! What a smile Nyla!
.jpg)
Goofy kiddos!!
.jpg)
The three...oh what fun!
.jpg)
Joshua....wondering what the camera is....?
.jpg)
Caleb & Nyla trying to help mommy change a diaper!
Thanks guys!
.jpg)
Joshua comfortable in his crib....next to his hand made pillow!
Thanks Carol!
.jpg)
Making homemade pizza with mommy!
.jpg)
I NEED MY MILK!!! Or is it gas?? JUST SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
.jpg)
Auntie "Saya" with the kids at our favorite park!
.jpg)
Mommy & Saya (Sarah) enjoying park fun!
.jpg)
More park fun!!!
.jpg)
Yes, I was born into being a Braves Baseball fan. But what I am trying to figure
out is if these boats will talk back to me or not??
No comments:
Post a Comment