Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Fireproof"

If you have not gone to see this movie...you really should! Esp. if you are in a marriage relationship!! A great date movie! Go see it!! And even if you are not married, it will encourage you to be an encouragement to your married friends & family members....it will encourage your own heart as well overall....maybe in ways you would not expect!

2 comments:

CornyCornKorens said...

I saw it with a girlfriend (who is not a believer...but is searching) and was very impressed with the gospel message...not really the acting. :) Funny that Kirk is the only one without an accent.

The Meier Family said...

You are so right....I did not even really catch that....about the accent thing! Too funny. And very true about the message of the movie being very clear & impressive, but not the acting...I know it was no Blockbuster "Brad Pitt" style acting...but overall it was well done. Have you guys seen the Kendrick brother's other movies? Flywheel & Facing the Giants? The first movie they did they only had a budget of $20,000 dollars...and then Facing the Giants I think it was only $100,000 budget. So they have come a long way with Fireproof. But still using mostly volunteers from their church here in Albany GA. No A list movie actors. You should check them out...if for no other reason to see a clean movie with a good message in it again, but some really cheesy acting! It is funny.
What did your girlfriend think of the movie?