Monday, June 30, 2008

More pics!

What is that bright light?



Ahhh....sister Nyla holding baby Josh's hand.


Big sister showing concern for little Joshua & Caleb playing around with him!



All 3 of the Meier children! How sweet....and what a fun zoo!


Nyla's first time holding her new baby brother!


I think she loves him. :-)


Caleb thinks little Joshua is "so funny & cute".

This was also Caleb's first time holding Joshua.


Tiny feet....so sweet.


Our little blessing from above! Ps.127



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I didn't realize you had posted photos!!! So, so cute!!! How are you feeling dear one??? I am rejoicing with you guys!!!

Monique said...

He is soooo cute! I love Nyla's face too in that one! Praying for you all!

Shelly said...

Hi Meier's

What a beautiful little baby boy, Joshua. Praise the Lord for the wonderful addition to your family. Thanks for posting pictures.

We miss you here in California! Continue to glorify our Almighty with all you do.

Praise Jesus with you,

Shelly