Well...it is less than 20 days away now! The DUE DATE! But I really have a strong feeling that is going to come a little early. So we are in "Waiting mode" it could be any day now. I feel like I am going to pop any day.....makes everyone around me nervous...it is kind of funny. I am full term now. So for that we are so thankful, since I have been having contractions now for a while, and we were concerned for early labor....but that has wonderfully passed now. So we are just waiting for his entrance into this world now! We are all so very excited! And we can't wait to post pictures of him!
Have a joyful day!
2 comments:
So...I was thinking about you the other day...kinda random...I know. I was ordering some stuff online and my account for the website was set up about 6 years ago. I had to set a password for it and I chose "baby jack." Ahhhh...the good ol days! Hope you guys are well!
How fun! I'm so happy for you! Did you have to go on bed rest for preterm labor? Your faithful blog viewers need a little update. Can't wait to hear the news of his birth and to hear his name!
Post a Comment