.jpg)
We got this great idea from M&J to post something on our blog about Sarah, for her Birthday!
What a fantastic idea!
Sarah....who is she? She is my sister. She is my friend. She celebrated her 26th Birthday this last Saturday! Although it was not all tears of joy that day, the dark cloud is soon passing....and she will quickly & has quickly moved on! Great job girl!
She is a joy to know...if you know her, you are blessed! One of my most favorite times of any day is when I see the phone ring, and I see it is her calling.
Her character outshines the most beautiful jewel....she LOVES God with all her heart, and loves God's people...her eternal family!
She is a prize. A rare gem. There are not many people in this world like her.....she is one of a kind. She can make you laugh until you cry, and sharing laughter with her are precious moments I will never forget, and look forward to more in the future!
She has style, class, and yet knows how to somehow look good even in sweat pants & flip flops with no make up on! How do you do that?
And when she is dressed up....oh my goodness, watch out all you guys! She is a knock out! And truly it is a mystery to me why no one guy has not already scooped her up for a wife! But that is all held in God's hand, safe & secure. So we will continue to pray!
She is in one word, exceptional.
I love you Sar....I am thankful God made us earthly sisters, and eternally sisters!!!
Happy Birthday to you my dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment