Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fun on the Harris Farm with friends!

Mommy, Diane & Lauren
On the Harris Farm....look at those cute chickens!

Nyla & Caroline Harris

Caleb in the chicken coupe



Is it stinky in there Nyla?

Not too bad I guess.


Family Portrait with "Cali" the Donkey

Another fun shot with "Cali"....awww she liked Dave


Cali up close & personal.

Caleb getting ready to chase chickens!

Me & Diane in front of our home on her 27 hour layover!


Caleb & Nyla upside down in our kitchen....so silly!

Roxanne, me, Lisa, Michelle & Alana at the Jasmine Tea room

Caleb in his favorite place--Outside! With his little basketball!

3 comments:

The Meier Family said...

What a fun day that was! Our friends have 69 acres of land, and have cows, chickens, a Donkey, and goats! It was alot of fun to visit their farm in Sharpsburg! Thankyou! And it was esp. fun visiting with Diane our dear friend! Thanks for dinner, & the cookies Diane! :-) And thanks to the Harris family for having us over for Sunday afternoon lunch too! We had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, I need copies of those photos :). They are so fun!

The Meier Family said...

Opps, I will send you some asap! Sorry Diane! I know they are cute huh? Thankyou for taking many of them! :-)