Well, alot of you may be wanting to know the answer to that question. And believe me, Dave & I want to know more than anyone! And some of you may have known that today was the Big appt. to find out...but we had a slight bump in the road, and the appt with the Dr. took longer than orignally expected, and the sonogopher left for the day by the time I was ready to see her. So the Level II Ultrasound is now rescheduled for this coming Monday, Feb 18th @ 3:00pm EST!! So I will post it that day (I hope) and the mystery will be over! :-) So for now we wait.
That is the latest on that topic!
Have a good night, I am going to bed now.
3 comments:
Bummer! :(
No post yet. I'm still waiting my friend. I hope all is well!
:)
The results are fianlly in! We're having a BOY! :-)
Post a Comment