Saturday, March 15, 2008

Southern Thunder Storms

This morning at around 4:30am I was awakened by a huge thunder & lightening storm! It was amazing! As I was curled up all cozy in bed, I was left pondering the Greatness of the King I worship, love & serve!! How He could be causing a Big Amazing & Strong Storm like that, while at the very same moment be intimatley invloved with forming & fashioning our little guy inside my womb, giving him every tiny heartbeat, and making him grow! It was a sweet time to reflect on the Character of God and meditate on His attributes. It was a nice quiet time for silent prayer & worship of this Great & Mighty God who is my King & Savior(minus the power of the thunder shaking our home).



The kids slept right through it. They amaze me at how well they sleep at night (only when they are sick do they struggle with sleep.) But during the day during a storm they love to watch the lightening too & listen to the thunder...they say "Oh....noise!" It is very sweet. And I tell them more about Who is making that Big noise...it is a fun & precious time together.





Well it is time for lunch & the kids are needing my attention, they are starting to climb the walls! Just kidding! :-) But really got to go now! Have a super day whatever the weather is like where you are! Because He causes all sorts

No comments: