It has been a while since I was able to last write in here. I apologize for that. Life with two 2 year olds can be quite busy! There seems to always be some kind of action going on. And by the time nap rolls around, I am so exhausted, I have to nap too! Just so I'll have enough energy for the remainder of the day with them! :-) But I do not want anyone to misunderstand, I completely LOVE being a mommy! I was born for this purpose!
We had one of first real successful noodle dinners the other night. I will be posting new pictures of that adventurous activity soon! So keep your eyes looking for that!
We have taken a small break from "Potty Training" and are working more diligently on their learning the english language. Speach is very critical in learning how to go potty on their own, since it will take communication with us, to help them learn when & how to go. So we're focusing more on teaching them how to talk. This is best for now. Although, we are eager to potty train, and get out of diapers (so we can save some money), but all will come about in time. This is just a season that we must face and go through. But it will all too quickly be over, and we'll be asking ourselves "what happen to that time? It went too fast!" So we're trying to enjoy every step!
Because maybe we'll never have twins again?! So this could be a once in a lifetime experience!
We have been down with some serious health issues over the past couple of weeks now, and it was mostly with the kids, but now I am suffering too! Body aches (severe) headaches, nausea, dizziness, and extreme tiredness! No fun. But we're pushing forward with everything.
Well I will try to keep this better updated for y'all! :-)
Thanks for your patience!
1 comment:
So great to hear from you! I know about those nap times, gotta love 'em! Kricket
Post a Comment