Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The joy of "Potty training" twins!

Well....we have entered into the new realm of "Potty Training". And this is something that I have both anxiously awaited and also have dreaded. Only because I have twins! Now it is up to me to figure out if they are both ready for it or if only one is.....or if either of them are. Parenting is such a privilege & joy.....but there is SO much responsibility that comes with it! I know that these kids will eventually learn to go to the bathroom on their own....but for now I feel the pressure is on! Now I am trying to take the smooth approach to it....we're just in the "getting to know you" stage right now.....casually introducing the "potty chair" right before bath time every night......then in a little while we'll step it up a notch. But for now, I am comfortable with this, and most importantly, they are too!

No comments: